So honored to have been nominated for both the Versatile Blogger Award and the Sunshine Award by Through My Spectacles. Huge thank you to Amari!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Rules: Thank the person who nominated you, answer your ten provided questions, nominate your favourite blogs at the moment, ask them ten more questions and then place your award(s) somewhere on your blog!
So here are my answers to Through My Spectacles’s questions:
- Books or movies? Movies
- If you could time travel what era would you go to? 1970’s hippie era, for sure!
- If you could go on a date with any celebrity who would it be? HARRY STYLES
- Where’s the most exciting place you’ve been? Even though I live there, I have to say New York City. Even my walk to school is exciting.
- If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be? ‘Shake It Off’ makes me really happy, so right now I’m going to say that..
- How did you get into blogging (Standard question)? I had been doing a lot of stuff online (street teaming, video/photo editing) and it just seemed like a good way to share my experiences at concerts and show my work.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Fourth of July!
- Poolside or beach? Beach
- Action movies or Rom-Coms? Rom-Coms
- Favorite book? Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
The Blog I Nominate: Sparkle and Shine
My questions for Sami – Sparkle and Shine:
- Favorite Meal?
- Most Embarrassing Song On Your iPod/Music Player:
- If you could get on a plane right now, where would you go?
- Dream internship?
- What is your morning routine?
- Favorite Taylor Swift Lyric?
- A store you HATE shopping at:
- Does your car have a name? If so, what is it?
- Favorite Disney Movie:
- What do you hope to achieve/do in 2015?
Thanks again for the nomination, Through My Spectacles! You go, Sparkle & Shine!